<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, February 24, 2009 ' 12:47 AM Y
Hi peeps. I'm like.. Dying..

Stupid mmp2 codes still can't work. How sucky can that be. Gotta face the doom tomorrow.

School today sucked. I think the teachers in my school are 80% biased. I'm not gonna elaborate why but it sucks.

After school met up with bf and we went to eat at Amk central. Sorry baby for making you angry. And whatever unhappy stuffs which happened in school, put it aside for the time being k? I'm always behind you. I love you very much baby.

Oh yes, let me continue. After eating, brought my sis to buy her dinner and came home. My bf slept like a baby in my bedroom. How cute. Poor boy, no sleep. It will be over soon! Just bear with it.

Okayyy, i'm starting to feel exhausted. And i think i need sleep. MMP2 tmr early. Suck to the max. I hope i don't shoot myself tomorrow.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY