.Monday, February 23, 2009 ' 12:40 AM Y
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!There are several things which i have to YAY about.
1st: Tomorrow is the 2nd last day of our school! Shiokk! Hopefully nth shitty goes wrong tmr with the assignments and stuffs. 2nd: I am going to Genting with my baby!!!!!!!!!!! Double yayness! 3rdly: I can finally spend more time with baby and family!I love my mummy. Like seriously. I think she's beginning to trust me and baby more. She didn't allow us to go on the trip in the 1st place. But now.. :) Different story.
Anyway, have been missing from my blog these few days cause that stupid pig have been staying in my house for 4 days already. Today after work went over his place to find him and stupid pig took a cab with me home and then have to take an mrt back home again.
Okay. Tired already. Time to slp!