.Sunday, March 29, 2009 ' 1:51 AM Y
HELLO PEEPS.
I'm back from Genting..Before the day we went to Genting, I stayed over at baby's house. But.. Only went over around 1 plus A.M. cause of the stupid stock take. Took a cab with Chelsia and went off to his place. Kenneth and co. were at his house playing wii.
I gave baby his birthday present I made for him the night before, staying up till 5 am. Lol. Hope you like it love! Stayed up till morning to play the wii games with him and his friends. Then went to change and left home. Took an Mrt to Lavender to take our coach.
Slept on a bus with my baby boy. Skipped our lunch cause we were so darn tired. So we both kukus were alone in the coach while other people went to eat. Haha! Woke up after several hours and realised we were reaaching Genting. Got so damn excited.
It made me super high. Waited for our turn to get checked in. And we went to see our hotel. Okay. A lil bit disappointing though. But still, we enjoyed. ^^
Went down to shop and eat. And shop and shop. Went to eat Kenny Rogers at there. It's like cheaper by half price compared to S'pore. After that went to shopping awhile and got to the Ripley's Believe it Or Not. Kinda amusing. I get to spend time with lovee! I bought a small birthday cake for him and sang a birthday song. Haha. : p
The next day, wanted to wake up for breakfast. But, we couldnt make it. Too tired. So went to eat Dim sum. Got tickets for the Theme park. Went to play. And took a few rides only den rain. Wth la. &$%*&(^*&$. Damn angry ok.
Oh yah, actually could have played another ride.. But.. Sth horrible happened. Oh well. Sorry baby for hitting you and showing a big big temper. Still, you shouldnt have done that in public. I really hate it. Girls have pride too ok? And i didnt mean what i said.
Went back to the hotel and sorted things out. After that went down to the shopping mall. Shop shop, eat eat. And walk walk. It was freaking nice, to have baby with me for the whole 3 days. :)
I forgot what happened after that, but lets move on to the last day. Woke up for breakfast. We made it this time round. And went to get stuffs and we did a waxing thingy. Will post it up when i get pics from baby. So nice. Baby got retarded fingers. I got nice fingerss. Yayyy!
Took a coach back and slept again. Lol. And it took us around 7 hours to reach S'pore. Stayed over at baby's place again. Played wii and slept.
Woke up around 1pm and bathed and went to eat. Came home and packed my stuffs to come back home. And got prepared to go shopping~ And yayyy i bought nice stuffs today. But i spent quite alot. Thanks baby for controlling my spending. Or else i today would have spent my pay off. HAHAHA. After much hours of shopping, we went to City hall to get my Royce chocolates. And walked again and left for home.
Slacked for a while in my home. And baby left home soon. :( Boo. I miss my baby boy already. Okay update soon. Painting nailsssssss~