Okay. I don't think i've made it a habit again to blog every single day. Oh well, let me see what I can remember the past few days.
Let me start from yesterday.. Was a half morning shift. Woke up and saw my cute baby pig who was pouting and whining cause I need to go work. Baby slept at home while I went to work. So basically he was sleeping at home with my mum. Haha. I went to work till 2. And came home.
Ate the brownie that pig bought. Soooo nice, esp when I have someone to feed me. (So mushy, hehe). And went to vacumm the floor for mum while he went to bathe. After that I bathed and we got prepared to leave home for Bro's performance at NTU.
Took an Mrt all the way there and ate at Jurong point first. Ate at New York New York. After which, we took a bus to NTU. Had to queue up and someone was whining again. Stupid pig. In the end we only got in at 7. Sat and watched the performance. Was very happy to see bro. Very! I missed you brother. Many many. :) And it was a gr8 performance!
We left a while before the show ended. Took a train back and ate at Mac and S11. Went back home to sleep. Sorry pig. I didn't know I fell asleep so fast. Thanks baby for tapping me to sleep everynight. I love you lotttttttttttt!
Anyway, today baby sent me to work and he left for home. Today he's sleeping at home. Booo! I miss sleeping with my pig. Faster finish your MP! And we can go out gai gai already. Wheeeeee! Okay sleeep sleeeep sleeeeeep.
PICTURES.
loved
THE GIRLY
♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY
♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008
WISHLISTY
♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele