<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, March 4, 2009 ' 10:16 PM Y
Today was off day. 1 word: Shiok.

Yesterday waited for bf to be done with stuffs while i slept on the sofa behind him. It was 4 am when he was finished. I was so tired so bf had to carry me all the way back to my room to sleep. I K.O-ed on my bed. Haha.

Woke up and saw my silly bf face. Stupid pig. Keep asking me to wake up. In the end I lazed in bed while he continued on his work. Decided to wake up at 1 and got prepared to see the doctor. Bloody clinic make me wait so long. Even the people who came later than me get to see the doctor first. Felt damn pissed. Threw a tantrum.

Went to see the docotr and got our stuffs. Felt like eating Botak Jones and we went to the nearest outlet at AMK to eat. Yummmm. Thanks baby!

Went to AMKHub to get our eggy. Saw Paul Twohill and I must say he's the cause of my arguement with baby today. BAHHH. Don't wanna elaborate on it but everything's solved right now! Wheeeee! I can't wait for the pig's MP to be finished.





No matter what happens, I'll always heart my one and only baby boy. Muacks!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY