.Friday, March 13, 2009 ' 12:10 AM Y
Yesterday was off day! Didn't turn out too bad. Out of 3 things to be done, I did 2 things.
1: See a doctor for my skin problem.2: Collect passport.3: Dye my hair.Couldn't wake up in the morning, so skipped the doctor.
Woke up at around 1 plus and went to bathe while bf made cereals with milk for me. Ate. And got prepared. Bloody eyelashes pissed me off that afternoon. It just wouldn't stick on my eyes! Took 2 hours plus to stick it. Needed bf's help to stick for me. Hahaha.
Was super irritated and didn't feel like going out. In the end, forced myself to go out cause piggy was waiting for me. Argh. Went out looking ugly. Took a train to Lavender. And had to re-take a new photo cause the photo i submitted was covering my brows.
Waited for another hour to get my passport ready. While waiting, we went to book the tickets for the trip. I'm going on bf's birthday, 25th, March. :)
After collecting my passport, we went back to Amk and find the salon to dye my hair. And chose the colour which bf likes.
RED. Yup. I dyed my whole head red. Haha. Too bad, no pics. But bf likes it. Wheeee. I feel different though. With.. The red hair. And the colour's pretty bright.
After dyeing, we went to eat and home sweet home. Today work was okay with Chelsia and Wei Jia. Bf came down and he's ps-ing me cause he wanna watch his tv.
I so wanna bash his face.