.Saturday, March 7, 2009 ' 11:25 PM Y
Ytd was another off day. Had a tiff with pig and I know I said many hurtful things. Sorry baby. :(
He reached my house downstairs around 1 am. And I went down. Mum gave me $ to eat. When I saw baby, I was very guilty. And sad, for saying those really hurtful stuffs. I gave him a bigggg bigggggg hug.
The next thing which I said: I hungry.
And yes, I was tearing every now and then. I couldn't take it. I love my baby. Too much. I know I have hurt him deeply. Went to eat the 24-hr mac and walked home. Slacked downstairs to have my last cry b4 we went up. Went to bed with pig beside me.
Woke up around 10 and got prepared to go out with my swollen eyes. We took a train and reached Lavender in half an hour. Went to apply for a new passport and we headed off to Kallang to eat. After that, waited for the bus to Plaza Sing.
I kinda forget what happened. Hmm. Bought 4 pairs of contact lens. 2 for me and 2 for baby. Yayyy! I'm gonna see my baby with coloured eyesss. HEH. Then went to walk walk. Then shop shop a while. Baby bought me this really cute pair of chopsticks! It's pinkkk!



Now I have my personal chopsticks.
Hahaha!
Ok and we went to a toy shop. Baby saw his favourite toy;
Domokun? And it's a big pillow. The smile on his face tells me he likes it. So i got it for him.
Cute right???
Oh yesss, I forgot. Before that we went to watch the movie:He's not that into you. Not bad a show. Worth it.
Went to Fareast and Heeren. Wanted to take neoprints. But I think these days neoprints is like a million years ago one. Couldn't find any. So we took a bus back to Amk. Took it there. And walked home after that. Slacked at my home for a while before he left. Sth bad happened again and this time, I said even more hurtful stuffs.
I'm sorry baby. I said those stuffs because I feel it's really unfair if I hold on to you. I'm just trash who don't deserve a gem like you. I don't wish to make you unhappy. I want you to be happy like butterfly every single day. But it looks like my stubborness and attitude-ness aren't giving you that. I love you too much. I really want my darling baby boy to be happy. I don't feel happy, of course if I have to let you go but it's really killing me. You're too good, baby. Too good. The dream boy whom I have always wished for. You're finally here, for me to hold, for me to love. But, do I really deserve these?
I'm sorry baby. Please forgive me. Oh and yes, about the question yesterday, which you haven't answered me since the movie. Are you even going to marry me??=/ HEHEHEHE. (Btw, I'm just repeating what the girl in the movie asked her 7 years relationship bf who doesn't wanna marry her)
And a little note to my bestest bestest friend CK. I'm really angry after what I heard from you today. Fuck those motherfuckers. Fuck them. Who dare to say my Ck? I make sure their mouth chao ta(burn until black). Sickening fuckers who don't even appreciate what people have done for them. Esp YOU, S****n. You'll get your fuckin retribution. Ha.
Phone with my deearest in 5 minss. Gtg!