Today there were so many cartons of new launch + replenishment. My shop is so small. So we couldn't find anymore place to place the stuffs. Headache~
Anyway baby stayed at my home while i was at work. How nice~ I love the feeling. I'm sure mummy treats him as one of our family now. Since she have trusted him. And allowed me to stay out late and go overseas with baby.
He came down again for my break. Went to eat together and bought a lot of nonsense to eat. :)
I love the feeling of waking up and seeing my baby hugging his domokun with his blur face and mouth wide open. And every morning I woul dtap baby and ask him to sleep beside me while he hugs me to sleep. Thanks baby for tapping me every night to sleep. I am so pampered~ Hehee
Pig came to fetch me again after work. Came home and played with Bogo darling. My poor hamster is sick. Sneezing non stop. Oh and yes, he threw a tantrum yesterday. Just because I went to bathe and left him alone to run in his ball. He overturn his food. And made a lot of noise. Baby beat his backside. Hehe.
Okay. Pictures as promised.
Fish Spa timeeeeee~
Bye bye Singapore Zoo~ Hello Night Safari!
Performance
Porcupine~(only pic in NS which can be seen)
Watching the pet show~
Pictures bought~
My bogo darling~
loved
THE GIRLY
♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY
♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008
WISHLISTY
♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele