<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, April 18, 2009 ' 11:29 PM Y
Friday night was thumbs up.

Finally another off day. Slept late with Baby and woke up around 1 plus to head for the doctor's. Had to check for my diabetes. The waiting time was enough to kill a million rats.(What's new?) So baby and I made our way to eat.

Went back to the doctor and waited for a while more before we could finally get in. Okay. The doctor looked old. And inexperienced. Had to take a blood test(Like dammit!). I'm afraid of pain. Boo hoo! I was complaining and whining like a big baby after the test.

Thank God, no diabetes for me. Which means I can eat more choco! Wheeeee~ After doctor-ing, we went to shop for some stuffs and headed home. Played with my little Bogo and kissed him goodbye before we left.

Took a train to orchard and a bus to some ulu place cause baby wanted to pass his friend something. So I waited for him. And as an impatient person, I threw a tantrum. Sorry baby, I know it's not your fault. I'm sorry for treating you that way.

Met Jx, Alvin and Sk at clark quay Mrt station and went to find Double O. Sickening baby made us walk one BIGGGGG round. Smack his butt. :x

Xin Jia and gang were there. After a while we entered. Baby went to fetch Leslie. When we entered, we ordered a jug of alcohol and I think i drank a little too much? :( Went on to the dance floor and partied~ Lol.

I made my pig angry again. I was a little too high. I know baby doesn't like it. A while later fizal and LP people came down. Many many people yo~ I shall not blog all the details. Overall it was a fun night(except for the fact that baby so sian for that period of time).

Went to eat Bak Kut Teh with jx, leslie, alvin, sk, and baby. Damn bloody ex. Killer. one small bowl costs like 7 bucks?! Took a cab home after that and bathed~ And I k.o-ed on the bed. Woke up at 8 am and was suffering from a stomachache! Baby couldn't sleep so he rubbed my tummy for me. :)

Slept till 1 plus when his house was raided by his two wonderful friends. Haha. Went to eat PizzaHut and came home to slack a while before we bathed and left home. Cabbed home and took his wii while I went to work. Time passed pretty fast today. And I'm missing my kukupig.

Pics~
On the way to dblO
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At dblO
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lisa and her bf
Photobucket

Photobucket

The guys~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Last pic of the zoo. Lol.
Photobucket

Fatty bogo.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Video of bogo.





Baby, sorry for everything. Sorry for not controlling my horrible temper. I can't explain how afraid I am to lose you. You are my everything. I promise you that you'll be my one and only baby k? Let's make this relationship last as long as 100 years down the road. I'm sticking with you no matter what. And stop thinking you'll lose me if you're in the army. You won't baby, you won't. I love you until cannot count. Really, from the bottom of my heart. Muacks baby!




I love you Shane lau!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY