.Monday, April 13, 2009 ' 12:42 AM Y
Hi. Firstly, I would like to tell
(currently) TWO kaypos who's been reading AND tagging my tagboard.
To passerby: Oh hi tiko. Is it your business?
To Zeming: Do I know who the fuck are you? My hair has got NTH to do with you. My bf likes it. So STFU and fuck off. Thanks.
Don't understand why such
BOLIAO people come reading blogs and spam spam spam. Argh! What have you people have got against me?! Assholes and morons. Please stay far away can? Please?
Anyway today has been a tiring day. I'm busy editing the 200+ pictures. And I can't seem to edit finish. So i'll upload it some other day. Most probably tmr or the day after.
Okay baby stayed over ytd cause we went for Kenneth's birthday thingy at O bar. Alot of people. Yes. And we left around 1 plus. Slacked at the playground downstairs my house for a while. Had a good talk. And went back to bathee.
Slept like a pig. And baby look so adorable hugging his Domokun to sleep. Haha. My cute little baby darling. :x
Anyway, he sent me off to work. And work was okay. Lisa and me got crazy when we changed to the techno disc. HAHA. Zi high at shop. Continuously laughing for 2 whole hours. Damn fun. Stomach damn pain after that.
Baby came down after work to fetch me today. He brought Bogo over. I'm emo cause now Bogo like don't love me anymore. Bogo~ You make me sadd!
Sorry baby for showing attitude the past for the past few days. Bear with it for a while more ok? I still love you until cannot count. Muacks!