Wonder what's happening to me. I get like so much sleep a day sometimes, but i'm still exhausted. Why?
Okay anyway today worked till 4. And went shopping for food with baby. Went home. And took bogo to his house. And then went to eat. Came home and I missed Bogo. Like alot. My fat Bogo darling.
Baby is jealous of Bogo. 100% confirm. Hehe. Awww, my sickening baby. So easy jealous~
Anyway, when we came home, I help my baby to make up. HAHA. And then permed his hair. :p Pictures will be uploaded sooon!
Spent alot of time editing the genting pics and resizing them. Argh! So damn sickening. Okay. Here it goes.
Retarded.
Fish Spa!~
Ripley's.
Coach to homeeee~
Finally.
loved
THE GIRLY
♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY
♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008
WISHLISTY
♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele