.Saturday, April 4, 2009 ' 1:01 AM Y
I'M A MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRR~ WHEEEEEEEEEEE~Of bogo.
Bogo = my hamster. Baby stayed over for the past few days and we went to shop and watch movie. watched the DMC. Freaking funny i tell you. hahaha. You all should go watch it.
Anyway went to search for DS Lite. Came home and played wii. Been eating durians for the past few days also. Bahhh. Heatyy~
Today went shopping and see our hamster. Baby bought me this big fat hamster which I liked. Said it would be reminded of him when he goes into army.
BUT..My mother didnt approve of it in the house. My poor bogo. Need to stay at my baby's house. :( Then baby is gonna neglect my bogo. :( BOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Went bugis to shop. Thanks baby for sacrificing yourself to go to that place. I know you hate it. To the max. I love you!
Went to get bogo from the pet store and brought him home. Bathed him. And that cute lil thing sleeps in the towel after i bathed him while I was blowing dry his fur. Awww~ My cute little bogo darling.
Baby is jealous cause now i gives my attention to my son, bogo. HAHAH. Ang gu gu la baby~ Dont torture bogo when you're home huh!~
Things to do with Bogo everyday.
1) Kiss Bogo.2)Feed Bogo.3)Sayang Bogo.4)Tell Bogo daddy and mummy loves him.5)Take Bogo out from his cage and play with him at least for 10 mins.6) Don't let anyone bully Bogo.
7) Put Bogo to sleep.
Okay. Pics.


Baby with my new mascara.

The chocolate stain i made for baby.

me.

Still me.

So in love.





Act scared only.

Stupid baby fingers.





BOGO!~




Bathing for bogo.



Playing with bogo.


Bogo running on his Daddy's stomach.

Squeezing bogo.

Bogo on whose shoulder?

I love bogo.

Fattty bogo.

Genting pics will be uploadded soon.