.Wednesday, April 15, 2009 ' 2:52 AM Y
Such a pissed off and tiring day. The bloody com is not going my way.
Anyway woke up to go school today. Pre sem briefing. Went to school with baby.
The briefing was super boring. But I'm still glad cause I can finally catch up with my girls~
Went to the new shopping mall at Tampines with sj, jm, sharina, nan, and darla. Bought a new domokun for baby. Karate domokun. Lol. Hope baby's happy.
After a while Darla left so there were only us girls. Went to Mac to sit and talk talk, as usual. Baby came down. And we left after a while. Headed off to ps. Met up with Lisa and xin jia. Saw joey there too. Such a coincidence. There were only me, lisa, xin jia and baby at the streamboat. Eat like nobody's business.
After the steamboat, me and baby went to eat soya beancurd and took a bus home. My hamster is sick and he is throwing a tantrum! Argh. Naughty Bogo. Okay. Tired cause I have been trying to upload the bloody pictures till now.
Make up day~
(Before)

(after)
































ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~





































**At this point of time, I'm freaking exhausted. Too many picss~ Upload tmr. I need sleep!