<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, April 10, 2009 ' 1:48 AM Y
Today was a FUN-tastic day~

Wanna know why?


I went to the zoo and Night Safari with baby darling!:)))))

Woke up at 11 plus and lazed around in bed for some time. Then off we went to bathe and prepared to go out for brunch. Took bus 138 to the zoo. Watched movie with my psp entitled: WildChild. Nice show.

Reached the place and bought our tickets. Expensiveee~ Thanks baby~ Walked aound the whole zoo, watched the feeding times, and I fell in love with some of the animals like the otter, sealion. Super cuteeeeee~ I think I want one in my home. HEHE.

Luckily it didn't rain. Drizzled, bt for only a short while. Thank God. We took many pictures. Some with the orang utan, and with the sealion. So darn cute i tell you. He kiss my forehead. Haha. Bought5 photos for $48 bucks. Haha. :x After the zoo, we went to eat, and off we went for the Night Safari thingy. Sat the tram. And it was freakin cool. I loved it! Walked and explore the place too. Niceeeeee~ So enjoyable.

Went home around 11. Went to buy some stuffs at 711 and went home. Played with Bogo!!!!!!!!!!! I love bogo. So cute. So fat. So hairy. Feel like squishing him.

Baby hates bogo. Such a jealous pig. Okay. School's reopening. I hate it. Pics of the zoo will be uploaded soon.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY