.Wednesday, April 29, 2009 ' 2:19 PM Y
Yes, I'm finally here. Getting my fingers typing on the blogger page once again. It's been so long~
Days have not been so good these days. School, work. Headache. I kinda hate work cause there's stress given to us, even part timers. It's so different from years ago. Where we don't have to worry about anything.
Company's 'forcing' people to leave because of little reasons. I don't see a need to. Oh well, recession, you make the world suffer. I hate you.
For school wise, there's loads of stuffs to be done. And I've not even touched a teenie weenie bit. Timetable suck. Tuesdays to Thursdays classes at 9 am and ends at 5-6? No fair! Mondays and Fridays are still okay. Late start on Monday and no school on Fridays.
3D, and electives are making me bored of school. Everyday is the same thing. After Effects, Maya, Photoshop, Project Charter, Scope, etc. Hate it.
What's worse is that Baby's letter has finally arrived. 1 word: EMO. My baby is leaving me in weeks! June the 11th is gonna be a nightmare. For me, and for him.
I can't imagine what's gonna happen in the 2 years. I am gonna be so lonely on the weekdays! I pray that my SIP will not be in school. It's gonna suck like mad. And on the weekends, it's gonna be bf day!
I'm like so sick of school + work I think I can die anytime. God, save me.