.Wednesday, May 20, 2009 ' 12:01 AM Y
BAHHH, last post was damn emo. I'm glad everything's fine with me and baby love now. Wheee~ I forgive you darling. Muacks! You have your reasons, I understand. I know that you've been trying to get to me but you were so busy with the wedding stuffs. I'm sorry for not being able to understand you. I'm a lousy gf. :(
It was damn torturing not to have my bf by my side everyday. I'm lonely. Nobody hugs me, nobody says goodnight to me, nobody tucks me in to sleep. I'm sad! Went over to baby's house yesterday to spend the times we missed. I made baby a very happy boy ytd, didn't i? *Winks*
We went down to get some stuffs to eat, and then went up to eat cup noodles. And slacked on the bed, talking, and slept only at 3 plus am? So happy to be back in baby's arms hugging me to sleep once again. Woke up at 6.30 for his graduation thing today. Damn tired!
Got prepared and went to school. I sat all alone up in the centre. And I waited for baby's name impatiently name to be called up on stage. My heart was racing. I was so proud of him! When they called
"Lau Sheng Lian", I was smiling and taking his photo. Baby, have I ever told you how proud I am of you?
After the torturing ceremony, after all those long grandma speeches, we were free to go! Ate like a greedy pig. Waited for baby to take pictures with his friends. Shavonne laughed at me cause she said I looked very pitiful holding the food and his stuffs, standing one corner and continued eating my stuffs. HEHE.
After everything, the whole bunch of us went outside school. Me, baby, sharon, kenneth, chron, jx, sk, leslie, elaine, shafie, matthew, joseph, joel, and i forgot who i missed out? We hanged out at KFC, deciding what to eat. And at last we decided to eat at T1. Me and sharon went to get our MCs. Haha. The doctor was quite fast though.
Went to find the guys and separated after a while. Me and baby took kenneth's car and accompanied him to his home to get changed. After that we went to do baby's running stuffs and 4 of us
(sharon, me, baby, kenneth) stayed and slacked in the car deciding where to go. In the end we decided on the IMINDS thing at dhouby ghaut. But it was full. :(
So we ended up playing pool. Haha. Played till 10 plus and went home. Baby sent me home.. Thanks love. And sorry for throwing my tantrum again. But stop reminding me about my clothes. It's not like people can see my boobs or sth right? It's a tube. But I don't blame you and I know it sucks to know that people are peeping into the
"treasure". haha. No matter what happens, I still love you.