.Thursday, May 21, 2009 ' 12:35 AM Y
BEE BEE BA BEE BOOO. Today was sucky. I fell sick all of a sudden, having flu non-stop. And what's worse is that my sneeze kept making my falsies drop! Argh! You know how irritating it is?!
TAIN classes were hell. I couldn't concentrate cause of my stupid runny nose. Kept leaking, and sneezing. After going through the tutorials, I requested to go home. YAY. Took a cab home. Cannot tahan. Called my baby. And he didn't go work and came my house to accompany me.
He reached arounf 12 plus and I continued sleeping till 4 plus. Woke up and went to eat KFC. After which, shopped for Bogo's new cages and beddings. Went over Serangoon area and bought a BIG cage(I love it, and I'm sure Bogo loves it too.) Bought blueberry treats, and strawberry biscuits also. My hamster is so damn bloody pampered. And bf's jealous like a pig.
After buying, came home to install the new home and I bathed my darling Bogo. So cute. Staying still in the towel after bathing. As always. Awww~ I think Bogo loves his new home. HEHEHE. Played Wii and did sketchbook. And i'm not feeling well again. Vomited 4 times already. Sucks. Wonder what's the cause of it.
I hope I feel better tmr!
See how my moster sleeps?


Bogo did this.
