<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, May 10, 2009 ' 12:50 AM Y
Finally. The day has arrived. I'm gonna be out of the company in a week time! WHEEEEEEEEE!!! Omg do you all have any idea how HAPPY i am?! I signed my resignation letter today. The feeling was just.. I have to use the word ORGASMIC!

I was uber bored at work. The bloody sales and f**ked up customers. Burning all the happy cells in me. I was shouting and screaming and frowning all the way. Haha. Oops. It's like all the aunties come in and make a mess out of the clothes. Damn stress! Fold like dogs but in the end we also get nothing okay. I told a few aunties this when they made a mess.

Me(in chinese) : Aunty! You want what size tell me hor! Don't make my clothes so messy can anot?! We fold clothes very tired one leh!

Some said sorry, some ignored. _l_ NAH, EAT THIS LA.

Today both shane(s) came down! SO HAPPY!!!!! Bro came down as he passed by. And waited till bf came and they two were talking non stop. Hmph. After that baby slacked at my home for a while and left at 11 plus. :(

Tomorrow I have the bloody conversion. And i gonna go bugis to relief from 2-6. Wonder how working at Bugis feels like.. Maybe all the ah lianxzxxz and bengxzzx will come in worxzxz. Looks like i have to work till late again. Bloody hell. THINK WHAT? Luckily one more week only. I can finally REST! FINALLLY. Omg. I'm screaming inside. And my fingers are typing faster as I blog about it. It's excited for me too. HAHAHA. Ok need sleep. Nitee!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY