<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, May 6, 2009 ' 9:39 AM Y
I cried like a baby last night. After blogging. I was whining to Baby about how I felt. After whining and whining and whining, I broke down. Yes, like a big fat baby.

Bf started hugging and sayang-ing me, wiping all away my tears. He said:" No matter what happens, you'll always have me ok? And I continued crying saying: "You go army already cannot hug me like that! *cry cry cry* And bf said: " Aww, ang gu gu la, I weekends come out and hug you whole day ok? Morning book out hug you until at night book in ok?"

We went back to our rooms and I still continued crying. Ha ha ha! Cause my dumbo bf kept on saying such sweet stuffs which made me even more sad thinking that he's gonna go to the army. And I started thinking of stuffs like: What's gonna happen if I lose him?

One thing I know, I'll never wanna lose you, Lau Sheng Lian! Let's work to our future together! Thanks for being there all the time, and not failing to make me happy. No words can explain how much I love youu! Muack muack muack! I love you bf, and my bestfriend. :)

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY