<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, May 26, 2009 ' 7:17 PM Y
I know I've been missing. But guess what? My throat is infected with lotsa ulcers! YAYY! I can't eat, swallow, or drink. How great is that? Ok let me start by counting the number of damn ulcers I have there. Umm, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.. Oh wait, I think I lost track. BAHHH. Serious throat infection.

And I would like to thank ONE person. My baby! He's been there like 100% of the time for me. Bringing me to the doctor, giving me my medications, making food for me(like bread soaked in water chesnut? Lol.), sayang-ing me, patting me to sleep, making me feel so loved.

I have never been loved like this all my life and today, I wanna say I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH BABY! You've changed my life. You made me realised there IS such thing as love. And love makes the world go round and round and round~

And there's another important thing which I have yet to rant about. There's this particular girl by the initial of C.T. PLEASE STOP BEING SUCHA KAYPO BITCH.

These are some phrases which I hope you remember.

"That kind of face, my school got alot."

Okay, still acceptable. Unlike someone who only has faces which are similar to those in the zoo. And eating bananas all the way.

"Becareful, don't get STDs."

HAHAHA. Eh please look who's talking. Someone goes to clubs and ______(Fill in the blanks,not sth good btw). Who knows what else happened. Nobody knows~ So please go for a fucking checkup in case you spread the LOVE.

"So fat still don't have any dressing sense"

BETTER THAN YOU BITCH. I don't wear what you wear cause it's DISGUSTING. And unlike you, you're all BONES. Omg. So damn disgusting la. Maybe I should borrow you one day if I don't have enough bamboo poles to hang my clothes.

"I despise her"

Oh you know sth? I despise you even more. I think you're sucha freaking disgusting slut, a bitch and a whore. Gross to the max.

"I've rarely hate anyone and she's the first person I hate this year"

o.O Now someone's an angel? Then there will be no more angels in the world. Whateverrr~ Oh wait, I'm an angel too! I've never hated anyone this much to the extend of wanting to strangle the shit outta her. You're the FIRST person. Aww.

"She's so ugly and fat in sec school"

Who knows how ugly you are then? Even so, it doesnt matter, cause you're still ugly now. And not just ugly ugly, damn bloody ugly. Your face IRKS me.


There's still lotsa stuffs which made me really HAPPY. So you know what motherfucker? Mind your own fucking business. I see a bimbo, (no, bimbos are at least pretty), a whore who's talking bad about me. And to there other two motherfuckers from my sec school, stop being motherfuckers. This is none of your business, unless you wanna get into her pants and continue saying such stuffs about me.

Lalala~ I hope you see this bitchface, I hope you liked it. Cause it's gonna be the same way which I feel. And don't worry, if your wish is to see me and Shane break off, DREAM ON. It's never gonna happen. Fuck you bitch asshole. You want war? Well, you started it. I'm just following up.

p.s Remember about the checkup thing. Or else it's too late.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY