<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, May 14, 2009 ' 12:24 AM Y
Sorry baby for making you so upset yesterday. All thanks to you, LOKE WEI XIONG. And stupid me, why did I even bother answering that bloody phone call?! Argh! So damn upset with myself.

It felt so great staying and spending time with my beloved boy these past 3 days. It was nice seeing him sleeping like a big baby every morning. We would get down to get our stuffs for cooking, or get our asses out of the house to get food. I cooked spaghetti today. But it was the 3 of us cooking instead. Me, sissy, and bf. Haha! And I emo-ed cause I felt that my spaghetti tasted like poo. :(

Watched Garfield and tried to sleep but I got the sudden crave for longans and rambutans with pineapples. So we went down to get them. Came home and played bubbles. Lol. Deprived childhood, I know. But I'm happy~ Neh neh ni poo poo.

Mummy came home early today and we chatted for awhile before she left for her classes. Went down to buy food with baby and I threw a little tantrum cause of SOMEBODY, some bitch who ruined my life. Really pisses me off.

Ate, watched tv, played, did my work. Oh, I forgot to mention that Baby gave me a surprise a few days ago. He left a card on my bed while I was in the kitchen.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


How sweeet! I love my bf. Nobody can replace you baby understand! See this?! Don't always say that I say people never say you. HMPH. So unfair. My bf is very nice to me(except when he tickled me till I cried cause I can't breathe and made my lip bleed today) but I still love him. He carries me around when I'm lazy to walk HEHEHE. I'm a lazy pig.

Bf went home today cause he gotta work tmr. SO EMO! But he's still coming to stay tmr. YAYYYY! I wanna hug my bugly baby to sleep. Love you lot lot baby!


RANDOMS.
Sissy's hamster
Photobucket
Me and sissy did this to baby
Photobucket
Photobucket
My bf so pweeety~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My sweet sweet bf.
Photobucket
Fatty bogo taking up ALL the space in his house
Photobucket
Photobucket
See how horrible he sleeps now?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Loveeeeeee~
Photobucket

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY