<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, May 23, 2009 ' 9:17 PM Y
Yesterday was the day! Finally no worries about working and shop shop shop! Woke up late and went down to eat with baby. Got an issue with the dress I'm wearing. Haha. Boo! Baby either says its too short, or it's a little revealing. Bahhhh~

Anyway we went off to bugis and started shopping like crazyyy. I think we both spent around 200+ yesterday? I bought so many stuffs! Yayy. Bought really nice lingerie. HEHE. And something elseee~ Baby wanted me to get it. Lalala~

Shopped from 2+ to 10? Certified as shopping queen and king. And baby shopped for a bag for around half an hour, in one shop. Beat his butt.

Came home bathed and played with Bogo. Played the wii till I almost whack the shit out of the machine. The game is so bloody irritating. Went back to sleep and Baby slept beside me.

Woke up in the morning and went out to eat and came back to sleep again. Pigs. Like totally. And bla bla bla bla. I'm not feeling well.


One last note..

I talked to friends about the camera thing, whether I should get it back or not. The usual answers I got was: Leave it, don't make things difficult for him.

How i wish I could, but nobody really understands deep down how I'm feeling. Am I always portrayed as the bad person? And I that bad to this extent? It would be easy to say, but so darn hard to execute it.

I really wish someone will understand me. Really. I feel so horrible. It's been so long and I'm still feeling this way. And yes, baby is making it up to me. I know how hard you try to satisfy me, love. I know how much you want me to let go of this issue, but it's a torture.

It's not that I wanna think of her. It's just that she was so arrogant and pretended as if nothing happened. What does she want? I'm so afraid one day she'll take you away from me again. I'm so afraid.

I wish I could have a brainwash.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY