<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, May 1, 2009 ' 5:49 PM Y
Yesterday was such an enjoyable day. Really.

1stly: School wan freaking slack. Freaking.

Went for TAIN classes and presented like one idiot. After that we had our free time. Practically doing nothing except for surfing the net and msn-ing.

After TAIN, went to eat with the girls and some guys. Lab-ed after that. Went for ITPM classes. Was there for less than an hour. And I was dismissed cause my work was done. Lol.

Took a bus home. Slept while waiting for bf to come over.

2ndly: Went to KTV with mum and uncle and bf.

At first I didnt feel like going. But I thought it was gonna be nice trying to spend time with them. Met mum n uncle at amk ktv.

Sang many many songs. Mum was high cause she drank. Kept asking me n bf to order alcoholic drinks also. Haha. But I ordered a mango juice instead. Bf irdered fruit punch. After that bf went home while I went home to bathe, play Bogo and sleeeep~

Today worked a half morning and came to bf hse cause he's cooking~ Wheeeeee! So nice. I love bf! Muack!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY