<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, May 30, 2009 ' 8:47 PM Y
YOO HOOO. Look who's back.

Okay, haven't been going school for the WHOLE week cause I was so bloody sick. Missed my friends, esp the girls. :( Missed lunch-ing. BOOO.

I've missed out soo damn much. I need to get back to school soon! And thanks for the people who have been so concerned about me. I spent so much on my medication. Sickening.

Anyway, have been much better after resting for so long. Think the antibiotics really did help. The torture is finally over! Can't imagine not getting any sleep until 5 am? The pain was so damn intolerable.

Ytd was me and baby's anniversary. Baby gave me a BIGGGGGG surprise. I was sleeping like a pig when baby came to my house and gave me sth which I have always wanted to buy. A chloe perfume! :)) Still dare to bluff me the night before, said he needed to eat lunch with his aunty. How i love my sweet little darling boy. Cutest to the max.

Something happened yesterday though, and I wanna Thank God. Thank you God for giving me such a great gift. Thank you God for changing my life. Sometimes I really wonder if I really deserve something so great, something which I never expect to happen to me. Someone to tolerate my temper, not even flaring up, not scolding me, not hitting me after all these hurtful stuffs I have done. I really never wanted anything else. He's just all I need God. Please don't ever take him away from me. I want him by my side till eternity. I want to go through ups and downs with this special person. I want to share all sorrows and happiness with him. I'm willing to go through any obstacles and hardships with him. All these while, I've been a selfish and lousy girlfriend. And it pains my heart even more to think why this great little thing of mine still stays by my side, not giving up on me.

Time after time, I took advantage, of him, of the situation, of everything. I just can't help myself from doing so. I know it's wrong, and it's because he pampers me too much. I'm pampered like how a mother pampers her baby. It's heavenly. Nobody pampers me this much. And tears are rolling down my cheeks as I think of all the bad things I have done to hurt him. All those hurtful stuff anyone could have ever said.

Tell me, how many people can tolerate it when someone says hurtful stuffs, how many people would just flare up and add fuel to the fire? I'm just so.. Insensitive. As I thought back, I asked myself: Does he even deserve this? No, he doesn't. So after being with him for so long, it's time I did something to make him happy, to make him my king. I will not remind ourselves of our horrible pasts. It's just gonna make us upset. And I don't want that. I want us to last forever.

God, answer my prayers. I have chosen how I want my life to be. And I have chosen who I wanna stay by forever. Make him mine. Till eternity. Don't let me lose him, don't let me lose my baby boy Lau Sheng Lian.

Happy Anniversary sweet love. All the golds and diamonds in the world are not enough to buy the love I have for you. All I care about is being with you forever. Your love warms my heart like the glow of a candle light in a midsummer night's dream. Never will stop loving you baby.


Anyway, here's a bigger news..

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My baby boy has uber short hair now~ :)
And I'm the first person to see it. And he's so adorable I can't bear to scold him, even though he's in the wrong. HEHEHE.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY