<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, May 15, 2009 ' 11:06 PM Y
You know sth bf, I miss you like hell loads now! Booo. Bf's on his way to Malaysia now and I'm so missing him right now! I wished I could go to, but I have to finish my last week of work. :"(

Today worked till 2 and rushed home. Saw that pig still sleeping on my bed like a pig. Went to get changed and headed off to his place. Brought Bogo out today. And naughty bogo bite my earpiece. It broke! So damn angry with bogo. For a while. :) Went to eat at Delifrance and took a bus home. Uploaded my 3D stuffs on youtube and went to sleeep!

Today was amazing. I was happy, baby was happy. *winks* I loved it.

Woe up and helped baby pack his stuffs and walked with hima nd his family almost to their bus stop. Oh did I tell you guys I'm a big crybaby? HEHE. I cried again today cause I don't want him to goooo! BOO HOOO. And from today, I realised one thing; I need my baby in my life everyday.

Make sure you call me baby! Everyday webcam with me in Malaysia ok! Muack muack muack!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY