.Tuesday, June 30, 2009 ' 10:23 PM Y
Hello everybodayyyy. How's things going on for you guys? For me, mine's the same. School, school school these few days. But I'm happy cause i get to meet baby pig everyday! I seriously don't wanna think what's gonna be of me when he's not around. BOO!
Anyway, schooled till 1 today and went to town to meet baby. Took 5 all the way to my workplace. Kinda fast actually, only 10 mins. Main problem is from my home to town, in the MORNING. There's sure congestion. Argh! Anyway, my office like super ulu. I scared inside no air-con. Hahaha.
After reaching my workplace, We took a bus to G8 world City. Ate Yoshinoya. And walked for a while. And took a bus back to Amk. Caught Transformers 2. NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Goodbye Jolin. HAHAHAHA. So mean. Who in the world said she(MEGAN FOX) was a guy? Impossible!
Went to the pasar malan nearby and bought Ramly burger. And more and more food! Yummy. And I had a fight with that GIRL, who shares the same surname as me, SHERRIE SOH. Go eat shit. Made me drop BOGO down on the floor FLAT. And for a moment, he was so still, I was so darn afraid. Bloody hell.. In a foul mood now.