<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, June 17, 2009 ' 11:32 PM Y
HI.

Time passes so fast. I feel as if there's no holidays at all! Lol. And haven't been studying for TAIN test. Yayyy!

Anyway went to Simei with the girls to celebrate Dian's belated birthday. After that went to granny's home. Talked to baby till I fell asleep.

The day before, we celebrated Lisa's birthday. I love that birthday girl, SO MUCH! She's another best friend i could ever have. She got me this top. And she said sth like: When I saw this top, the first person I thought was you..

I was damn touched. She say I was her best staff and best friend. Awww, my sweet ex in-charge. But I was very disappointed when I saw sth.. But oh well, sometimes when things bound to happen, it happens. But I hate it when I saw that.

Okay. Today went to ECP with sis and bf. It's been a long time since I last exercised. And went to shop a while and came back. Don't know why I'm so damn tired now. But gonna play wiii~

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY