.Tuesday, June 2, 2009 ' 12:41 AM Y
LA DE LA DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
I went to school for nothing today, just for my ITPM test. I didn't know there wasn't any 3D lessons. Oh well, better still, I can stay and accompany my baby boy.
Sorry baby for throwing a morning tantrum this morning again. :( And thank you for putting in the effort to come all the way even though it's at 12.
My baby is so nice because he doesn't mind traveling so far, waiting for me, and not complaining at all. LOVE LOVE TO THE MAX!
We slacked in the library in school and went to ITAS at 5 to eat. And after which, went for my test. Kinda screwed up though. BAHHH, it's OVERRRRRRRRRRR~ However, nightmare has just started. There's sytill 3d and tain and bla bla bla. Shit it.
Anyway after school, went to town to MINDS cafe to play gamesss~ Joel, leslie, sk, jx, alvin, stella, me and baby were there. Kinda fun though. Hehe.
Played till 11 and went back homeee. Baby sent me home, even though time was running out for his last train. Sweet bf of minee. :)
Anyway, glad that I can finally go back school to see my friends once again. :))