<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, June 24, 2009 ' 11:30 PM Y
One word to describe TAIN presentation. HORRID.

The teacher was practically shooting us like nobody's business all the way. We were tongue-tied several times. Oh well, the look on his face doesn't show good news.

Went for the SIP briefing. Boringg~ Sat there for 2 hours. And Cheryl tol dme I was in the same SIP company as her. Didn't get IP. Damnnnn~ Kinda disappointed though, but oh well, let's be optimistic and look on the bright side! (like HAHAHA-.-")

Anyway, Baby came over around 5. And I was a bad and naughty girl. I cried like a big fat baby, thinking that baby doesn't heart me anymore. :( I'm scared. My nightmare is nearing. Baby's gonna go to the army. I LOVE MY BABY BOY. And I'm SORRY for what happened today. I must say my bf is the best one I can ever have. He didn't threw his temper even when I did, like screaming? And kicking and struggling? A million kissies to my darling! MUACKK x Millions

Ohhh, okay. Sleepy sleepy. Tmr shopping with Lisa and Yvonne! YAYYY.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY