<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, June 8, 2009 ' 11:26 PM Y
Periods are a killer. It killed me, as well as baby.

Mood have been terribly bad these few days and I can't seem to control my bloody temper. I get all fumed up over little stuffs. WHY?! Why is this always happening?

Anyway baby has been staying over the past few days and tomorrow is my turn to go all the way to Bukit Panjang to see my baby.

Okay. I thought about many stuffs. Basically about school, friends etc. Sometimes, I really feel like an outcast. And I wonder.. Is it all because I'm always with my bf? Or is it just me? I don't know. Everyone has their own closer friends. And as for me, I feel I'm drifting further apart.

Now the only best friend I have is Lau Sheng Lian. Someone who's always there. Someone who's always tolerating my horrible temper, and someone who's there to give me advices. I can never find a better friend. I've seen what happened to friends who have bfs. And I guess it's my time now.

Let's just take a step at a time. I hope everything goes well. I hope I don't drift any more from people around me. Kinda sucky feeling.




Sorry baby for being such a pain in the ass. I love you.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY