<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, June 5, 2009 ' 1:51 AM Y
School really sucks. Just hate it.

Anyway, just a little random though right here. When I was having TAIN lessons, I realised students have been taking advantage of the TAIN teacher. I mean, this is the 2nd teacher it's happening. The first teacher was my storytelling teacher. Are they too nice? That's why people are making full use of them? What is this? Coming in an hour late for class? What do they treat the teachers as?! I'm so infuriated when I think of it. This is what happens when teachers are too lenient! Stop taking advantage of such wonderful teachers please!

Anyway, after TAIN lessons, went to meet baby at town. He looked better when he style his own hair. So humsum. HAHA. Went to look for his wallet. And, walked quite a distance. Lol. In the end, we went back to TANGs. And he went to the toilet. I took this chance to go up to get our anniversary present. Bought it quickly, as I was afraid he'll come out any moment. I waited for him outside the toilet and pretended I was waiting all those while.

He was sad. He said I never give him a surprise, he was expecting me to go get his present while he was in the toilet. :X I kept saying sorry, and asked him to follow me to Fareast first. And when i went to the toilet at Fareast, I took out his present from my bag and passed to him. The look on his face was so.. *fill in the blanks*. I was very happy when I saw him so happy.
This is what I got him. A braun Buffel wallet!

It's not exactly this model, but it looks like it. I hoped you like it baby. Muacks!


Today was doomsday. It was itpm presentation. Sucked, i must say. Oh well. IT'S OVER! Time to concentrate on my 3D. AND YAY, HOLIDAYSSSS. :) I hope I can get into the IP option. GODDD, Pleaseeeee. I'm dying to get in there.

And I hope i can go overseas with my baby again. :))))

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY