<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, June 22, 2009 ' 11:45 PM Y
TAIN test was ok, and I know that my 15 marks is confirm gone. Oh well, I hope the other questions can pull me up! I did my paper in 40 mins and was the first to leave the LT. I was scribbling non stop and went to ECP with bf to slack and take pictures.

Was really an exhausting day cause we slept really late yesterday. And I'll be uploading pics pretty soon!!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY