.Saturday, June 20, 2009 ' 9:48 PM Y
This week is exercise week. Went to ECP on thursday to cycle. Sissy, bf and me were cycling from
(almost) one end to another. It's been such a long time since I last exercised and I had to admit that I was worn out after a while. Phew.
Went to Parkway to get some stuffs and headed back home. Played Wii and slept like a pighead. Slept beside bf because sissy wanted to sleep on the matress. Was afraid mum was gonna scream when she sees us in the morning. Surprisingly, she just said:
"Luckily I didnt call Shane to wake up, I though he was Ah Mei." Haha.
Black clouds were hovering the sky and we realised it was gonna rain. So we went down to get food to eat and killed time by playing Wii
(house of the dead). I think I'm in love with that game. Lots of blood and heads exploding.
Went to Amk swimming complex around 4 and got changed. Sis follwed us and she became the photographer of the day. Swam for a few laps and got up to change. Headed home.
My family
(paternal) is slowly starting to accept my little boy. Grandma asked bf over for dinner. And Daddy didn't say anything when I asked him to fetch us(sis, me, bf) to Grandma's house. Ate dinner, and played Baminton. Little brother was complaining how lousy I am. Boo! After all the perspiring, four of us jumped to the pool with our costumes! Played for a while and went to bathe.
Bf went home after that and I stayed home to rot. Today did nth except to eat and eat and eat. What's new?