<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, June 12, 2009 ' 3:15 AM Y
Today was a horrible day. Went for 3d presentation and had to redo. But luckily it's just a little bit of editing. Almost done. Haha. After that came home to sleep while waiting for baby to come over.

Slept like the whole day till 8 pm. Went to interchange to get food. Came home, played games and slacked.

Anyway I'm really irritated about this particular issue. Sometimes, I really despise some people in my life right now. Why are so many people such a backstabber and a hypocrite? Lol. Thanks. Hellooo peeeeeple? I'm not stupid. I can tell what's going on. Haa.

Think life's gonna be HELL if bf goes in army. Good luck to me.


Anyway, I just read some random blog post and I realised there are so many issues on copying here and there. Example: Blog quotes, blog layout, blog posts. I think these people are freaking stupid. Lol. Why not just go and find your own style instead of stealing other people's?


Hahaaa, i'm sorry for this really random yet dull post. I'm really irritated at things which are happing around me now. And f**k off to you, you, you and you.


I hope these people get their retribution soon.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY