<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, July 7, 2009 ' 1:09 AM Y
Baby, have I told you how much I need you? Have I told you how much I love you? Have I told you how much I want you?



Well.

I can't live w/o you..

The number of stars in the world can't beat my love for you.

And I want you so much till the day I die.



Sorry for being such a pain in the ass darling. I didn't meant to make you upset with my words. I guess it's all my fault for not controlling my temper. Thank you love, for tolerating me all these while. I know it's not easy for anyone to do that.


I guess I'm getting all worked up because you're gonna leave me for army soon. I'm afraid. I'm afraid I can't cope w/o you. I'm afraid I can't take it. I need you baby. I need you so much. A day w/o you is hell.


Sometimes I ask myself: Why am I hurting this little boy of mine? Why am I taking him for granted? Do i even have the rights to do it?

NO.

So why?

Thanks to Mr Lau Sheng Lian, I've become a better person. No more naughty stuffs, no more bad girl. I've transformed to someone pretty decent. And I've learnt so many things. Like how someone portrays you with the clothes you wear, and morales, and think positively.

Thanks baby for not failing to be there for me, from waiting a few bloody boring hours in school for me, to coming down from BP to AMK just to see me for a while and then go home again. Thanks for not letting me be alone. Thanks for protecting me all these while. I must say you've become another part of me. And I want to be Mrs Lau(haha). I don't care.

I love you so much, boy. You'll be my 1st, as well as last love of my life. Let's make it happen!



loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY