<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, July 9, 2009 ' 11:17 PM Y
Cried again yesterday. Not because baby bullied me, but it's the thought of him going in the army. I know I'm being paranoid or exaggerating, but it's really different for me. I've become so dependant on him. It's horrible w/o him for a day. Imagine 2 weeks.

Yesterday was a long cry. The thought of it was unbearable. How am I gonna survive?! I hope I can get used to the army life. I really wish time will pass by quickly. And there, 2 years have passed. I had millions of thoughts. Some nonsensical ones like what happen if baby don't come back for me. *slaps my mouth*. Nobody's gonna pat me to sleep, nobody's gonna kiss me goodnight, nobody's gonna piggyback me, nobody's gonna sayang me, nobody's gonna rub my tummy when I have a tummyache. :( I'm lonely!!


Anyway, went to bugis today to get my smart casual wear. And a vintage bag. Coolxzx. Baby bought me a miniature chloe perfume, a very puny bottle which cost $15. Thanks baby! And a whole set of lashes. And a dress. Hehe. I love my baby.

After bugis, came home to change and left for his place. Ate dinner with baby's family and came home again. And there, home sweet home. Can't wait for tmr. Like totally! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY