<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, July 12, 2009 ' 3:24 PM Y
Emo.


My bf is gonna go to army tomorrow! And I'm starting my SIP. Which means I can't see him off. But come to think of it, it's not that bad either. Cause I won't have to cry in front of hundreds of people and drag my bf back home. I really can't bear to see my dear by go, and leave me like that.

This whole week I have been spending time with him. Mummy let me stay over for 2 days this week. So yeah, my mum's really understanding and I love her for that. Hehe. Before that, baby have been staying my house for 3 days. Really glad my SIP didn't start last week. Phew.

So now let me blog about what I have been doing yesterday. Went to Novena to eat Buffet with his whole group of friends. Ate till my stomach almost burst. And after that we went to town to walk and slack. At night we went to the night festival. A pity it rained, so we only get to see a while. Took a bus to Sim's house and played RockBand. Hehe. After that came home to baby's place and slept only at 4 am.

I really can't imagine that baby's going in so soon. I'll miss him like crazy! Okay. Any girls wanna date me out for that 2 weeks? Hahaha. :P



Nightmare countdown: 1 day

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY