<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, July 13, 2009 ' 8:59 PM Y
I broke down. I'm missing him so much. I thought I could control my feelings. It lasted for a whole day. I was still not thinking about it. I almost cried at the bus stop. I didn't like today at all. Not only cause of baby, but because of sth else.

I sat on the bus and this fucking cb(I have to use this word, really) old man, came to sit beside me. And he sat so bloody close to me. And he kept moving his elbow towards me. Sometimes he just pretend to see his phone from his pocket, just to use his elbow to brush against me. I, of course moved till he couldnt even have the chance to do so. But guess what? He moved even closer. And who in the fucking hell takes out his handphone, see, put back, and after 2 mins, takes it out again? The procedure repeated for ALOT of times. I looked at him and gave him the fierce look. I told myself:"One more time, I'll fucking scold you, you fucking pervert big, round fuckface" Well, I didnt get the chance to do so, cause he alighted. I asked myself:"Why am I so dumb? I should have scolded him long time ago! Fuck. I'm so bloody stupid. Now I dont feel satisfied"

When I came home, I broke down. Really bad. I miss my baby so much. I need him. If he was there, he would have protected me. If he was there, he would have bashed that pervert face into pieces. I miss you so much baby. And what's worse, it has ONLY been a day. I feeel like crying again.

Anyway, I kinda miss school. My friends esp. Really wanna see them soon. I love school life, actually.

Baby, come back to me soon! I'll be waiting.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY