.Tuesday, July 14, 2009 ' 9:53 PM Y
I feel horrible.
Baby said he was gonna call me soon at 930, but it's already 10! :( I'm being so paranoid. I just miss him so damn much. Feel so lost. Nobody to listen to my sorrows, noone to console me, no one to pat pat me, no one to give me a muack muack to make me feel better:( I wish he will come back for me NOW!
Today I went to a hotel to take video of 2 classes. So I did nothing, but video taping them. Lol. Tomorrow, at least there's the designing of flyer and video editing stuffs to do. If not I'll really rot to death. Hehe. Sometimes I [this was where i typed till ytd, and then baby called me, i forgot I was blogging.]
TODAY.
Went back to the hotel again. Took vids. And used the lappy. Nothing particular. Was asked to stay till 6.45 to do the flyer again. Haiz. Oh well.
AND.. WHY DO I ALWAYS MEET WEIRD PEOPLE ON THE BUS AFTER WORK?! Omg, what did I do? Yesterday there's this man who peeps at my handphone. And he doesn't peep at the corner of his eye. He peeps like damn obviously? Stupid or what? Today there's this man, who talked to me out of nowhere. And while I was watching "How I met your mother" on psp. NO PEACE! And he continued talking to me even though I hinted him I didnt wanna talk by putting the earpiece in my ears. What a pain in the arse.
Anyway, came home to eat maggie. I must save $ cause I'm broke. I still wish my baby was here. I missed you so much, boy. Do you know that? :(