<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, July 4, 2009 ' 9:42 PM Y
I guess everyone yesterday doing the NAPFA had their whole body aching. Yes? No? Well, mine hurts like mad. Haven't felt this for a long time. And this means that it's been a long time since i last exercised. YAY.

Couldn't walk properly. But I still managed to get out of bed and went to central to eat. Oh and today I had my embarassing moment. Mum bought Durian pancakes for us. While we were going up the escalator, I was eating the pancake. I had the first bite and wanted to feed Baby some too. So I thought he was behind me and I turned, and fed the pancake to the aunty behind me. Literally holding the pancake to her mouth and saying "Nah". I swear I was damn embarassed. I told mum about it and she laughed at me.

Oh and there's this really irritating man standing at the dustbin near the durian stall, I think he's crazy. He was holding a phone and talking and what's worse, scolding the same sentence of vulgarity every 3 secs. I mean, there are kids around too. He should get his ass kicked. I doubt he was really talking to anyone. He was holding it for the whole 20 mins and repeating himself.

Anyway, came home and played wii for a while and slacked, changed bogo's cage, bathed him. So nice smell now my darling. Hehe. Love him to bits. Went down with mum, uncle, baby, sis to eat. After that came home. And I am gonna play wii now.

I would like to thank my baby for massaging my aching body and carrying me up and down the stairs today. Love youuuu lotsssssssssssssssssssss!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY