<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, July 8, 2009 ' 11:34 PM Y
Morning was a horrifying experience for us. Let me tell you guys why.. This was what happened..


I woke up at 9.30 and kissed my baby a good morning. Made him get out of bed to do his ebay bidding. Went back to sleep. But my eyes were so itchy and dry. But I still went ahead to rub, even though it was freaking dry(I can freaking feel it), and painful.

The next time I woke up, was around 11 plus, I found my baby hugging me to sleep. I tried opening my damn eyes. And I realised: "OH SHIT, sth's wrong, I can feel it, sth's soooo damnnn weird in there." I took a look in the mirror. And there, I was proven right. My sclera was swollen. And the cornea was sunken it the sclera. So it eventually looked like a "hole" .

I told baby to see it, and we rushed to the hospital. I was whining and tearing. I thought sth's gonna happen to me, and that I'm gonna be blind! Mum had almost the same problem as me a few days ago. And she had to go to the hospital. So how do you think I felt? Lol.

Waited for an hour before we got to see the doctor. And thank goodness nth happened. Just some infection. Scared the shit outta me.

Came home and slacked. And ate golden pillow


Not as nice as expected now. Maybe it's not hot? And went down to eat paddlepop. Hehe. Came home and watched the show on Michael Jackson. I almost teared. How I pity his children.

I remembered that Mj used to be my No.1 idol! I used to dance his moves when I was very young, before I even went to nursery. I miss him. Now that I come to think of it. King of Pop, you deserve this name. You touched people's life. We love you!




5 MORE BLOODY DAYS.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY