<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, July 22, 2009 ' 8:54 PM Y
TIRED! Did video editing today. Not as bad as I thought. Really fun to do it. But I kinda doze off cause I was really tired. Was late for about half an hour cause of the stupid jam and rain. :(

Actually I have so much things to say but i'm too exhausted. My brain cells are disappearing. Omg. What did I wanted to say?

Forget it. I forgot. But, maybe I'll remember tomorrow? Or the day after?



True friends never fail to forget you. Some just *poof*. Haha. Can't be bothered anyway. _l_ Suck it assholes. That's why people say: True friends are one in a million. Lol.

Baby is coming out soon! And I really can't wait. I miss him. I miss everything of him. Everything. SO MUCH. I hate it when he's not there to advise me, when he's not there to sayang me, when he's not there to comfort me. I need him so badly. I'm almost breaking down. I realised that this world is really so cruel.


Baby please come home to me.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY