<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, July 16, 2009 ' 8:49 PM Y
Today was a much better day. Only did video-taping at the hotel once again. I ate the food there like nobody's business and even helped myself to a second helping. Hahaha.

Okay. Went back home at 6(finally), and ate rice. My 1st $2.50 i spent for the day. Lol. If everyday work at the hotel, how nice it'll be? Too bad, it's my last day there today. Tomorrow's a video editing day. Omg. I got a bad feeling about this.

Oh ya did i tell you guys how fun it is to shave someone's head. I shave a part of baby's head and it was funnnnnnnnn-tastic. HAHAHAH. Anyone wanna be bald?

Anyway, I still love my baby! I realised how perfect my boyfriend was. Never screamed at me even though I threw a horrible temper. Talked to me nicely instead. Never made use of me, always so patient, and just so perfect. I mean, he's everything that one would ever have! I love you so much my dear boy! Missing you much botak! Muack! Waiting for his call now. And off I go, tv time!


Pictures and vids!

Lil bro
Photobucket

From left to right(mine, baby's, sissy's, mummy's, uncle's)
Photobucket

Sissy's hammie
Photobucket

He sleeping in his food bowl
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trying to fit his whole body in the food bowl, while eating
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shaving baby's head
Photobucket

Halfway shaved
Photobucket

3/4 shaved
Photobucket

THE OUTCOME
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At work
Photobucket


Naughty bogo


Shaving the botak head

Awww, so cuteeee! LOVE!



loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY