<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, July 3, 2009 ' 11:10 PM Y
Today was a sucky-yet-fun-day. These are the reasons why I say it's sucky and fun.


Sucky:

1stly: Had to wake up uber early for the UP your Service course. And it was a total waste of time. Okay. So we paid $20.50 to watch videos from 9-3. And did some "fun" stuffs on some sort of "booklet"? Wow. All of us were very enthu in the beginning. But as the time ticked by, all of us became restless. The girls(8 of us), drew on papers, wrote notes, and passed around.

2ndly: NAPFA sucked like totally cause we had to wait from 3(the time we were SUPPOSED to start) till like 4+, 5? Niceee. Then we did our stations and waited for a long time also. Especially the shuttle run. It took million of years.

3rdly: 2.4KM run was a killer. My feet were hurting. And guess what? My skin tore. Thanks to the bloody new school shoes I bought yesterday. WOW. And because of this 2.4 km, it ruined my whole napfa test. Bloody hell. And I was reallly unhappy at sth at the end of the run. Not gonna say why, but I was kinda pissed.


Now the fun and happy part:

1st: It's been ages since our class girls interacted so much and sat in a big group during class. The feeling was shiok ok. I really missed those times. :(

2nd: We stuck by like super glue(s). Haha, everywhere we went, we went tgt as a group.(except for the time when my both s friends<--[Names not identified to protect their privacy] went to conduct an orchestra).

3rd: Still stuck by tgt like elephant glue. Waited together, did the stations tgt. And very supportive of one another.




Okay, I had to admit I was really glad we could have the chance to stick like that again girls. I haven't felt this for a long time already and I missed you girls! It's really sad to see everyone of us going for SIP, which means we can't see each other for 3 months. :( Emoooo.


Oh and after napfa, went to take a cab. Waited for 20 mins or more for a cab?!? 3 cabs came for me but a pity, they DON'T accept nets. And I only have 2 bucks cash with me? So I got really irritated. Wanted to sit at the road and cry.

In the end a cab came to my rescue and flew back home. Waited under the void deck for baby. And he came with sweets on his hand. :) Thanks darling boy. And another thing he got me. A sign which says: "Caution! Next mood swing in 5 mins!" Thanks ah baby. Don't worry I will stick it on my door.

And for now, my leg hurts and I wanna sleep.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY