.Sunday, July 19, 2009 ' 12:06 AM Y
Today wasn't so bad. Woke up pretty early(9+) and played with fatty Bogo. Feed him all he snacks. I think he's really happy. And I think I pamper him too much. And he's really horrible. When he's sleeping and you scream in his ears, he won't wake up. But when you shake the container of food, he'll wake up in less than a second. :( What's worse, he'll follow the smell trail of food when I open the container.
Daddy came to fetch me at 11 plus. Came to Grandma house. For the 1st time in a million years, I actually did sth I feared the most-Gymming. Yes, I went to the gym. And whenever I go to the gym, I'll only stay there at most 10-20 mins. Today was different. I ran(plus walking) around 4km. And stayed for more than an half an hour there. Hehe. Baby said he's so proud of me. :)
Cousin came over and we chatted like nobody's business. Time to catch up! Really a nice evening. And talked to baby around 10 plus. Till 11 plus. I miss him. I MISS HIM! I told him I felt so lonely and different w/o him. It's like the bus seat beside me is always occupied by him but now, it's occupied by someone else. He's not there anymore! :'(
And I can't wait for botak baby to be out. Cause I wanna hug him and tell him how much I missed him. And give him many muack muack. Hehe. LOVE YOU BABY BOY. I've been a really good gf(no lying), and will be waiting for you to be out. YAY.