<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, July 28, 2009 ' 8:32 PM Y
You peeps wanna know why I love my botak so much? Cause he stayed up till late on Sunday night just because I couldn't sleep. He sang lullabies for me, talked to me, till I was getting sleepy. I am a bad gf cause I wasn't understand enough. I know my baby is tired after booking out. :( Sorry baby.

Why I love him even more, is because the next day he woke up at 6.30 am just to come find me to see a doctor. And I'm being referred to KK hospital for more checkups. I hope nothing is wrong with me. :( After doctor, we came back to sleep for a while and went out again to meet his camp mates.

After his friends left, me and baby went to ps to get his army stuffs, and I brought my baby to eat Billy Bombers. Baby bought many things for me that day also. Muacks to bf! Came home, and rub my baby's botak head, and sayang my baby. And went to sleep at 11 plus. Baby lay down and closed his eyes as I watched him sleep. And this was when I couldn't control myself but cry. I missed baby so damn much. I missed looking at him sleep. I missed his adorable looking face. My cries woke baby up and then again, he forced himself awake to sayang me.

Last but not least, baby woke up to send me to work. I couldn't bear to leave him. And I broke down once I was in the office. The cycle begins. I'm feeling what I felt 2 weeks ago. I've been crying so much. I feel like a big baby. :( I seriously can't imagine what's gonna happen if he goes into field camp. No handphones for a week! I swear I'll go crazy. Army not only tortures the boys, but their gfs too.

And now I'm sitting here, typing out my feelings. Last but not least, I love my boyfriend for who he is.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY