<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, August 18, 2009 ' 9:17 PM Y
Days have been ok. But I did a sinful thing by eating alot during the weekends! Oh my goodnessssss~ What's worse is that my plan for the trip to the gym failed!

Yesterday I felt the pain again. Took mc today. Went to see the specialist. Did a scan. I wanna thank my grandma and dad for accompanying me the whole time. The doctor's really niceeee. I think I like him! Really caring and patient and he understands me. When I was asked a really sensitive question(with my grandma beside me), i couldn't answer and he stopped asking. And only when he did a scan did he ask me again.

Dad sent me home and played with Bogo. Bogo was uber cute today. He was stuffing the whole tray of food in his mouth and his cheeks were fat and looked like it was gonna burst.(see pic below)
Photobucket So damn cute i tell you. Lol.

Went to watch "Where got ghost" with sis. And the movie was super sucky. A total waste of money. Such a lame show. So many aunties and delinquents were watching. Standard. Only watched it cause sis wanted to watch. Total waste of time. Seriously.

Okay. Sth's wrong with this bloody thing again. I so wanna smash it.


Other random pics taken today of our monsters.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY