.Sunday, August 30, 2009 ' 10:16 PM Y
Days with my bf had been great! It doesn't matter how much time we spent tgt, be it 5 days, or 5 mins, I enjoy every single second of it. Friday met baby at town to walk walk and get some stuffs. Baby surprised me by getting me Godiva chocolates from taka! LOVE LOVE! And the chocolate were damn ex. 6 pieces for $25+? Love my bf so much cause he really pampers me, like what mummy says.
We wanted to watch final Destination 4 but the tickets were sold out. So we head to my house. Mummy wasn't around for the whole night so we were left alone at home. Baby used the com while i lay down on my bed. But unknowingly I fell asleep. Hehe. Sorry darling.
Woke up in the morning to get food, mummy came back too. I went back to sleep after eating. Baby joined me later on. And we woke up at 4, when our movie is at 4.20pm. Haha. Rushed off and went to buy water. Watch the movie and i must say it wasn't really very nice. I wanna watch the proposal!
Anyway let me blog about today. Woke up and accompanied mummy to get her exam results. She passed! Haha. My happy mother. Went to eat and came home to do housework. After a while she went out to do her nails while I got prepared to go meet baby. Bus-ed to his house and waited for him to get prepared. Headed off to Pasir ris and ate at fish Manhattan. Was really rush. In the end we got a complimentary lifetime 10% off cause the food took quite long to arrive.
Sent baby off to his camp. :( And took a bus home. Bathed and changed Bogo. He smell soooo nice now. My fatty bogo. Love love! Baby is still jealous of Bogo. I still love you piggy fat lips lau sheng lian! :P And thank you baby for paying my $70 hp bills for me. Goodnight peeps!