<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, August 10, 2009 ' 2:34 PM Y
FIELD CAMP~~~

There it goes, my nightmare. Sigh. I miss him already. It's only been.. 20 mins since he left. Baby didn't allow me to send him to pasir ris cause he was afraid he couldn't bear to leave. :( But I miss him so much!

Oh ya, we went to watch our movie yesterday. UP! A MUST WATCH! I rate it 10/10. Loved the movie, enjoyed the movie. We watched till 12 and left for home. Baby tried talking to me at night, but I was a little exhausted. And was on the verge of dozing off. Hehe. Sorry baby.

Slept around 3 plus 4. And woke up to eat our breakfast and slacked for a while before baby left. I swear I'm gonna be a good gf to you darling. And I will.


Randomzxzzx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY