<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, August 9, 2009 ' 2:46 PM Y
So many things have happened lately. Went to pick baby up on Friday from Pasir ris, after work. Before that rushed to TM to get his fav cookies and rushed back to Pasir ris. I thought I would be late, but ended up I was damn early. So I went to pay my bills and stuffs and waited. I swear it was bloody hot. I was perspiring like mad.
Saw baby and it really made me happy. Took a cab to his house and stayed over for 2 days. Really nice. My mother is really understanding. She's beginning to treat me like an adult I guess. Love you mummy! And the next day me and baby went out, to town.
Was thinking whether we should go to a club. But guess what. No more feel for clubs! YAY. Baby is happy, I hope. Then he doesn't have to worry anymore. We went to Social House and stayed till 2 am. I guess I'm getting sick and tired for clubs. Which is really a good thing. Came back baby's place and bathed and slept. Really tired. Ytd ladies night at SH and bloody hell, so many sluts were cutting my queue when queueing up for free flow of drinks. Pissed.
Anyway, today's plans: Watch movie, have a nice talk with baby and tomorrow, gonna go shopping with mummy. And baby is gonna leave me for field camp! :( For SIX bloody days I can't talk to him and I swear I will be on the verge of going crazy.
After the six days of torture, i still have another WEEK b4 I can see my botak again. :(
Anyway, HAPPY NATIONAL DAY TO EVERYONE. Cheers~

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY